After a hard day at work, nothing is nicer than coming home and getting a massage. Unfortunately, some individuals live solo and others might have spouses, who aren’t blessed as a masseuse.
This will leave these individuals out in the cold. The good news is that you can still obtain a nice, relaxing massage, by investing in a worthwhile massage chair.
Of course, attempting to find the best chair on the market is not only difficult, but it can be thoroughly complex.
Within this guide, you will learn precisely what to look for, when attempting to purchase a good massage chair under $1000.
Top 3 Massage Chair Under $1000
1. Homelegance 9745BLK-1 Jimmy Collection Upholstered Power Reclining Massage Chair Review
Throughout the years, there have been great advancements made in recliners. However, you have never seen nothing quite like the Homelegance 9745BLK-1 Jimmy Upholstered Chair. This chair really raises the bar, when it comes to recliners. Although this product is slightly costly, you will see that it is well worth the extra cost.
This chair not only comes with a two drink holders, but with the simple push of a button, you can actually chill your drinks, while you are reclining. This is a perfect feature for the man cave. After your drink is nice and cool, hit the button again and the chair will begin to massage your back and thigh areas. No more expensive visits to the massage therapist, because this chair can do the work for you.
Hit the button one more time, and you will activate the LED lights, which are located on the bottom of the chair. The lights are great for those late nights, when you are trying to navigate to the refrigerator. The back, armrest, and seat are overstuffed with extra cushion to provide more comfort during prolonged use.
The chair is also available in several color schemes, so you should not have a problem matching the chair to the interior design of your home.
- 2 drink holders, which will chill your drinks
- Massage features are not lacking in any area
- Led lights are very handy during the night hours
- Extra cushion provides more comfort
- Available in 2 different colors
- Touch power mechanism makes use even easier
- Plenty of reclining options
- Very expensive
- Some assembly required
When it comes down to it, this expensive recliner really is worth the extra cash. This chair is designed to impress all your friends. Of course, it really delivers, when it comes to providing the user with added comfort and a salivating massage. For that, this one is well worth the investment.
2. HomCom Deluxe Heated Vibrating PU Leather Massage Recliner Chair Review
As you already know, shopping for a recliner can be difficult, due to all the options that you have to choose from. However, if you are looking for a recliner that can do it all, you need to check out the HomCom Deluxe. This chair really does it all. It will fully recline, spin 360 degrees, and rock. The PU leather not only looks elegant, but it also very easy to clean and prevents staining in the event of any spills.
The easy to operate massage control allows users to focus on four different body areas. You can massage the upper back, thighs, legs, and lumbar region simultaneously or individually. The two holders embedded into the armrests offers a great place to sit your drinks, while you are relaxing or watching TV. The recliner is designed with extra thick sponge, which provides extreme comfort during prolonged uses.
On top of all of this, this chair also heats up. This is a perfect feature for those cool winter nights, when you just cannot seem to get warm enough. The recliner is also available in several different colors, so you should not have a problem finding a design that will coordinate with your existing décor.
- Available in several different colors (red, cream, brown, black)
- Easy to operate remote control
- 4 different massage features
- 2 built-in drink holders
- Fully reclines, spins 360 degrees, and rocks
- PU leather looks great and easy to clean
- Chair is integrated with a heating mechanism
- Very heavy design due to all the built-in features
- Manual reclining
As you can see this chair really does it all and would make a great addition to any home. It is suitable for all sizes and age groups.
3. Dorel Living Padded Dual Massage Recliner Review
If you’re looking for an incredibly stylish and very versatile massage chair, you should look no further than the Dorel Living Padded Dual Massage Recliner. Not only is this chair immensely affordable, but also it is comfortable, stylish and comes with an array of massage features. The zone massage comes with high and low settings for the back, as well as the seat. This guarantees that the user can customize the experience to perfectly suit their needs and preferences.
The upholstery pads provide the user with leg and knee support. Unlike some of the alternatives, the Dorel Living Massage Recliner is surprisingly easy to assemble. Whether used as a massager, baby rocker or for quick naps, the Dorel Living Massage Recliner is a great option for many consumers. Additional pros and cons can be found below.
- A very affordable massage chair
- Comfortable, sleek and very stylish
- Zone massage system provides the user with total personalization
- Lever is easily accessible and provides for easy reclining adjustments
- Foam seating is incredibly comfortable and will put the user to sleep
- Provides the user with leg and knee support
- 40 inches in height and 41 inches in width ensures the chair can accommodate almost everyone
- Surprisingly easy to assemble
- Reclining is restricted, unless footrest is up
- Might not be suitable for heavier users
All in all, the Dorel Living Padded Dual Massage Recliner is an excellent option for many households. It is affordable, easy to assemble and very relaxing. Throw in the massage capabilities and the investment is a no brainer. Be sure to check it out for yourself right away.