- 1 Best Rocker Recliner Reviews
- 1.1 1. Merax Home Furniture Ergonomic Suede Fabric Swivel Glider Recliner Rocking Chair and Ottoman Set Glider Rocker Review
- 1.2 2. Flash Furniture Contemporary Tahoe Bark Chenille Rocker Recliner Review
- 1.3 3. Signature Design By Ashley Tallow Rocker Recliner Review
- 1.4 4. Roundhill Furniture Brandan Bonded Leather Dual Rocker Recliner Chair Review
- 2 Conclusion
Rock-a-bye-baby is a lullaby you’ve probably heard hundreds of times since you were a little baby. The musical notes of the lullaby are not just soothing enough to put you to sleep but also conjure images of a baby rocking in its mother’s arms. The rocker recliner takes off from the concept of a rocking chair, but goes several steps beyond to provide super comfort to people of all ages. The rocking function of this piece of equipment blends with its reclining function to relax your baby while providing you with ultimate comfort as you put it to sleep. It’s also a great thing for people suffering from insomnia; the smooth rocking motion of the recliner is ideal for helping them sleep. And if the rocker recliner comes can swivel too, nothing like it!
Your budget is of course a key consideration while choosing the best rocker recliner to suit your needs. While a smart rocker recliner would be a perfect asset for your home, a more important criterion for selection is comfort. If your rocker recliner can’t give you superior comfort it’s no use. Look for quality of construction and fabric. The lever should be easy to operate and the recliner should function smoothly. Go for durability – you’d need to check out the frame to ensure this.
Best Rocker Recliner Reviews
There’s a large variety of good rocker recliners you can choose from. The challenge is to find the best rocker recliner.
1. Merax Home Furniture Ergonomic Suede Fabric Swivel Glider Recliner Rocking Chair and Ottoman Set Glider Rocker Review
With the Merax, you don’t get just a rocker recliner but a collection of recliner and ottoman sets. This reasonably priced rocker set consists of pieces designed to provide excellent comfort, with durability.
- 360 degree swivel function facilitates reclining and gliding movement with total ease
- Cushions are made of high quality foam that will help you virtually sink into its motherly comfort
- Durability is assured as a result of the solid metal construction of every piece in the set
- Designed for the greatest ergonomic comfort; arms and back are of ideal height and padded with comfort
- Reclining lever can be handled with total ease to shift the rocker to reclining or upright position
- Easy to clean cushions that remain spotless and fresh-looking even after continued use
- Lot of storage capacity with side pockets where you can stuff all your books, mobile phone and other essentials
- No locking mechanism; so you can’t hold it firm in the desired position
- Chair makes noise when you try to shift its position from reclining to upright, and vice versa
- Back is somewhat short (only reaches the shoulders), hence doesn’t provide adequate support
- Made of poor quality vinyl covering rather than good quality leather; begins to show cracks after a few uses
- Assembly is a bit tough and needs several hands
Designed to match any décor, this sleek and contemporary looking rocking recliner set, with its luxury PU leather, will give you the kind of comfort you probably felt as a child in your mother’s arms. The rocker recliner set is built to ensure soothing movement, with just the right angle to rest your feet on the foot rest. It’s quite a good buy considering the reasonable price it comes for.
2. Flash Furniture Contemporary Tahoe Bark Chenille Rocker Recliner Review
Built to last long, this sleek and stylish rocker recliner is excellent value for money. It’s not the huge, stuffy thing that rocker recliners usually are, but the comfort it delivers is nevertheless of the highest level. With this rocker recliner, you can easily sleep yourself, or your little one, into the world of dreams and fairies.
- Comfort-packed Chenille upholstery available in pleasant, earthy colors
- Upholstery is made of durable and solid mix of cotton, acrylic and polyester
- Cushion-padded with 1.8 resiliency foam at all the vital places
- Comes with strong and reliable Hickory springs mechanisms
- Lightweight and easy to assemble
- Built only for average sized people; not suitable for large sized and heavy persons
- Doesn’t recline fully back; the reclining motion is just enough to help you raise your legs
- Material somewhat stiff; not as soft as you’d expect of a rocker recliner
- Not much good for your back; the big support bar towards the lower end hurts the lower part of the back
- Back rest doesn’t get locked properly due to poor quality of screws
- Armrests are too low to provide relaxation to someone who’s tall
Despite these negatives, this chair is nevertheless a good buy if you’re looking for something comfortably relaxing without dishing out a huge sum. You’ll find it relaxing enough in the half-recline and full-recline positions – the two positions where this rocker can be used. So you can use it in your living room or your kid’s nursery with the same ease.
3. Signature Design By Ashley Tallow Rocker Recliner Review
If you’re looking for something really comfy with a classical touch, this is the rocker recliner for you. The Signature Design By Ashley Tallow Rocker Recliner will take you down nostalgia street, with its traditional design that’s been evolved to match contemporary living.
- Solid frame (made of 7/8″ hardwood) that comes pre-tested for durability through simulation of all kinds of environments – from home to transportation
- Attractive soft leather look ensured with the “Tallow-Earth” upholstery collection (underlined by soft feather that looks like leather)
- High quality of fabric that’s made to last, with strict compliance to AHFA standards
- Designed to match all interiors and all décors, with the rolled arms giving a unique visual appeal to the recliner
- Top quality stitching to enable long-lasting durability; all corners are well glued, blocked and also stapled to prevent the chair from coming apart
- Extremely simple to assemble; just remember to put pressure on the back to fit it into the base
- Smooth rocking and reclining motions that enable easy lifting of the feet and leaning back
- Too much distance between the seat and the arms; leads to a sense of confinement
- Not made to enable a completely upright position, especially for a big person
- Tough to keep it firm in a reclined position, unless you push your weight well into the back
- Fully reclined position is somewhat shallow; you may need to prop yourself a bit with pillows
- Difficult to get it to lock in open or closed position
- Absence of padding or cushion on armrests makes it a little uncomfortable in that part
With this incredibly comfortable rocker chair, you can now go to sleep peacefully, virtually anytime, anywhere. The Signature Design By Ashley Tallow Rocker Recliner is a perfect fit for any room. The recliner mechanism of this highly durable and solid chair is a breeze to use. So just get into the soft comfort of this rocker chair and enjoy a restful experience.
4. Roundhill Furniture Brandan Bonded Leather Dual Rocker Recliner Chair Review
Now this one’s really for people who’re on the bigger side, something which most other rocker recliners don’t provide for. The Roundhill Furniture Brandan Bonded Leather Dual Rocker Recliner Chair is an oversized piece of equipment that breathes solidity and durability. It’s built to take substantial weight without threatening to collapse.
- Made of bonded leather that gives it a rich, luxurious look and feel
- Contemporary look and style of the upholstery chair is backed by superb craftsmanship
- Solid hardwood frame, coupled with steel rocker base, make it a long-lasting chair
- Springs are sinuous in design, which means they’re strong and not likely to come apart in a few uses
- Durability is further ensured through the well pinned and glued joints
- Extra dose of comfort with the high resilience seat foam used in construction
- Engineered for a relaxing experience, with a comfortable footrest to complement the soft and comfortable lumbar padding in back cushions and pillow top arms
- Reclining mechanism works smoothly, with pivots ideally positioned for a great rocking cum reclining experience
- Requires some effort for assembly
- Quality of springs is suspect; replacement springs are tough to install
- Arms are thin and don’t provide good support
- This made-in-USA rocker recliner is designed for quality comfort and durability. An excellent feature of this chair is its smooth rocking and reclining function. You’ll also love the looks of the
- Roundhill Furniture Brandan Bonded Leather Dual Rocker Recliner Chair. The contrast stitching goes well with the rich bonded leather that’s soft and comfortable to your body.
The only thing that really matters in a rocker recliner is how well it rocks and reclines. But there are other features, of course, that add to the value of a good rocker chair.
Now if you’re looking for a comfortable rocker recliner that can swivel 360 degrees, the Merax Home Furniture Ergonomic Suede Fabric Swivel Glider Recliner Rocking Chair and Ottoman Set Glider Rocker is an excellent choice.
The Flash Furniture Contemporary Tahoe Bark Chenille Rocker Recliner is your chair if you want something that looks good and is also designed to last.
If you’re looking for something more classical, just the way you remember from your childhood perhaps, you’d do well to go for the Signature Design By Ashley Tallow Rocker Recliner.
The Roundhill Furniture Brandan Bonded Leather Dual Rocker Recliner Chair is what you need if you find most other rocking recliners somewhat small for your size.